Red Pitaya WSPR transceiver experiments
Running a Red Pitaya as WSPR transceiver since 9th of Jan 2017.
RX antenna 6.5m wire in 1.7m height via UNUN on RX-1 in. RX QRG simultaneously on:
TX antenna Hustler 4-BTV ground mounted:
- 40m with 10mW every 10min
- QRP labs 5W PA / TXing via...
- ...QRP labs LP filter band-switch 80, 40, 20, 15, 10
- modified PTT switch http://kn-electronic.de/stlp-pics/HP-50W-UMSCH-STLP.jpg
- RX impedance matching circuit front-end unit developed by Jon-Ove :-)
- all on RED Pitaya add-on PCB board
73 de Hartmut / DK5LH